Higher yields, strong establishment and easier spray timings
Redigo Deter is a combination insecticide and fungicide seed treatment that’s safe for use on all winter cereal varieties; not just wheat and barley, but oats, rye and triticale. It can help you maximise healthy crop establishment by reducing slug damage in the early growth stages and providing extended control against Barley Yellow Dwarf Virus (BYDV).
(Active substances: prothioconazole and clothianidin)
One of the major benefits of Redigo Deter is the fact that it reduces the need for other treatments such as foliar sprays and slug pellets. This makes it much easier for you to manage your workload in the autumn. Redigo Deter maximises establishment of seedlings and reduces autumn losses by minimising pest and virus damage.
- Safe for use on all winter cereal varieties planted between 1 July and 31 December
- Increases crop stand
- Reduces the number of foliar insecticides or slug pellets
- Provides additional activity on minor or regional pests such as wireworm
Getting the best from Redigo Deter
Quality of application is crucial to making sure that you get the best out of Redigo Deter. Using a Bayer CropScience- approved treater will ensure that you receive the maximum benefit from your investment in the product.
Apply your seed at a rate no lower than 125 kg/ha. Rates of application lower than this will mean that you have to take much greater care with following treatments.
Important things to remember
- Seed treated with Redigo Deter must not be sown between 1 January and 30 June
- Make sure that the seed is covered by soil and drilled to a uniform depth (around 4 cm)
- Always store Redigo Deter safely
- Clear up any spillages immediately
- Remember that Redigo Deter prevents slug damage to the seed but not the leaf
- If aphid fly-in is heavy or prolonged, a follow-up treatment will be required
Be smart. Be like James. Use Redigo Deter
Achieve the most from your wheat and barley crops, and make life easier during the autumn with Redigo Deter. See why James Price, a highly successful grower from Oxfordshire, always uses it. Then check out what Redigo Deter can do for your farm.